If you can’t determine whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a foam with more support for your back and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Mattress Deal
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Deal
Construction Layla Mattress Deal
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Deal
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Deal
When in use, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it is surely worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial factor to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when your partner tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking into the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit heavier, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to offer as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and/or stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should see a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Deal
This is a true foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla isn’t that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a rather quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually takes 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Deal
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is exclusively provided to first purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress are below. But please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you like to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you prefer a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the opportunity to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Deal
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you have two different comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Deal