When you can not choose whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a memory foam with a little more support for your hips and spine. With two built-in firmness options, you get to pick between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress Commercial
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Commercial
Construction Layla Mattress Commercial
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Commercial
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Commercial
When used regularly, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from foot to head every time you change your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial element to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when your spouse tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I will cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you are sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you’re a bit bigger, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which can potentially have some cooling benefits. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I definitely think it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while laying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Commercial
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather quick response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Delivery Fee: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. Mattresses take two to three days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually requires 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and come compressed. You will want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Commercial
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is exclusively provided to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are below. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal choice for you if you prefer to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also good for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the choice to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great if you have a partner and need a mattress with good motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Commercial
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to try 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Commercial