When you can’t choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a memory foam with more support for your hips and back. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Mattress Break In Period
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Break In Period
Construction Layla Mattress Break In Period
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Break In Period
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side will place you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Break In Period
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial element to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you will not be bothered when the person beside you moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit bigger, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You will certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a regular issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a fair amount of collapse when laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst lying on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Break In Period
This is a genuine foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather quick response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Shipping Fee: Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually takes 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You probably want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these cases, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Break In Period
– Layla will, in the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively offered to first purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress are below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you prefer to feel as if you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the freedom to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Break In Period
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have two distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Break In Period