When you can’t choose whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a memory foam with more support for your hips and back. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Australia
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Australia
Construction Layla Mattress Australia
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the soft side: Layla Mattress Australia
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Australia
When used regularly, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head every time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important element to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you will not be bothered when your partner moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit bigger, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (side, back and tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress uses both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which can potentially have some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I definitely think it’s worth the investment.
Edge support has been a frequent problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse while sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst laying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Australia
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla is not particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 business days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Delivery Fee: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to assemble, and after it is sent usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and come compressed. You will want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Australia
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only offered to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress are underneath. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the best mattress for you if you want to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also ideal for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you have the choice to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Australia
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to have two distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Australia