If you can not choose whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with a little more support for your spine and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Adjustable
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Adjustable
Construction Layla Mattress Adjustable
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, starting with the soft side: Layla Mattress Adjustable
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Adjustable
When in use, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, making the mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial factor to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when your spouse tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to offer as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
The Layla makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling benefits. But given the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Adjustable
This is a true foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like most memory foam models, the Layla isn’t that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUSA.
Delivery Charge: The Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 business days to manufacture, and once shipped usually takes 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to you. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Adjustable
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only given to first owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress are below. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect mattress for you if you want to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the choice to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a spouse and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Adjustable
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on each side. This provides you a different feel by simply turning the bed over. This feature enables you to try two distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Adjustable