If you can’t choose whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with a little more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Four In A Bed Singer
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Four In A Bed Singer
Construction Layla Four In A Bed Singer
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Four In A Bed Singer
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Four In A Bed Singer
When in use, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important component to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I’ll cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side and/or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which provides some cooling properties. But because of the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I definitely believe it is worth the investment.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Four In A Bed Singer
This is a true foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla mattress isn’t that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Shipping Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is sent usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Four In A Bed Singer
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only provided to first owners who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you want to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you have the choice to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great when you’ve got a partner and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Four In A Bed Singer
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on opposite sides. This provides you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature lets you have 2 distinct comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Four In A Bed Singer