When you can not determine whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a memory foam with more support on your spine and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
Construction Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot each time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial component to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when your partner tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you are sinking into the bed rather than laying on top of it. Additionally, if you’re a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to offer as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around at night switching positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which provides some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support is a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure while laying on the edge so you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
This is a genuine foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla mattress is not that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast response time. For that reason, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to manufacture and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five days depending on your location. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Fee: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to assemble, and after it is sent usually takes two to five days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to begin by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is only provided to original purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed because Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the option to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with great movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on each side. This permits you to experience a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 distinct comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Copper Infused Mattress Reviews