If you can not choose whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a foam with a little more support on your spine and hips. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to select between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Bed Warranty
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Bed Warranty
Construction Layla Bed Warranty
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Bed Warranty
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will place you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Bed Warranty
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress at par with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it’s surely worth the price. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial component to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you’ll not be bothered when your spouse rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to provide as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side and/or tummy sleepers).
The Layla makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse when laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Layla Bed Warranty
This is a true foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 business days to assemble, and after it is shipped usually takes 2-5 days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and delivered straight to you. You will want to start by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Bed Warranty
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively given to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress can be found below. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed because Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you prefer a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. Although, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the option to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also great if you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Bed Warranty
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 different comfort options and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Bed Warranty