If you can’t determine whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a foam with a bit more support for your hips and spine. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to select between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Bed Return
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Bed Return
Construction Layla Bed Return
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Bed Return
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Bed Return
When regularly used, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a flippable mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important factor to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you will not be bothered when your partner rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking in the bed rather than laying on top of it. Additionally, if you’re a bit bigger, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that offers some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Bed Return
This is a true foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather quick reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Shipping Charge: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and once sent usually requires 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to your home. You probably want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Bed Return
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only offered to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to receive my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you like to feel as though you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the choice to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Bed Return
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on each side. This gives you a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature lets you have two different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Bed Return