If you can’t choose whether you need a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that provides you 2 firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a foam with more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Bed Canada
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Bed Canada
Construction Layla Bed Canada
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Bed Canada
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Bed Canada
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price. Layla also suggests rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you change your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important element to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit bigger, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (back, side and/or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly think it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a frequent problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair degree of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure while laying on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Bed Canada
This is a true foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam models, the Layla is not particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this specific foam has a fairly fast response time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Shipping Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. Mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually takes 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You probably want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Bed Canada
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively provided to original buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress can be found below. But please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the perfect mattress for you if you like to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is ideal for you if you prefer a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the freedom to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a partner and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Bed Canada
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, double-sided design with a distinct firmness level on each side. This permits you to experience a different feel simply by flipping the bed over. This feature lets you try 2 different comfort levels and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Bed Canada