Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based on your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You might like different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel as though they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when judging whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Clients can ask for delivery before or after specific dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to exchange their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance between support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Versus Memory Foam Mattress Toppers