Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and soothes aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement based upon your preferred firmness. Since they’re sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have good shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; every diagram corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex than soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether or not a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress can also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season may require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may request delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may opt to swap their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport fees related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Shire 2000 Mattress Review