Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good conforming and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based on your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific version. You might prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these can also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when judging whether or not a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress may also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who may have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season may require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress With Memory Foam Topper