Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically anyone and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent shaping and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending on your preferred firmness. Since they are just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You may like different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft ones, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress may also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients can request delivery after or before certain dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service typically starts at $99. Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. So if you are particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Vs Spring Mattress