Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Latex Mattress Topper Nyc
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Topper Nyc
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Latex Mattress Topper Nyc
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion depending upon your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Topper Nyc
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; every chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when judging whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Topper Nyc
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who may be able to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season may require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients can request delivery before or after certain dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Latex Mattress Topper Nyc
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is finished, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Topper Nyc
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Topper Nyc
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Topper Nyc