Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Latex Mattress Topper King Single
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Topper King Single
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Latex Mattress Topper King Single
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending on your preferred firmness. As they are just firm enough, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Topper King Single
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these may also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option may also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Topper King Single
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who may have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically begins at $99. Latex Mattress Topper King Single
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Topper King Single
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Topper King Single
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and wish to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Topper King Single