Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending upon your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have good shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel as though they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when deciding whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. Although, that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress may also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who might have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Customers may ask for delivery before or after specific dates; however, exact time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service typically begins at $99. Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Topper Kelowna