Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for sleepers looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent conforming and soothes aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending on your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel as though they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when judging whether a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays may require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Clients may request delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. So if you’re particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Topper Harvey Norman