Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically any sleeper and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Latex Mattress Topper Cover
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Topper Cover
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Latex Mattress Topper Cover
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion depending on your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Topper Cover
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel as though they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Topper Cover
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may be able to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays may require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically begins at $99. Latex Mattress Topper Cover
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Topper Cover
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Topper Cover
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you are particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Topper Cover