Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about anyone and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Latex Mattress Queen Price
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Queen Price
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Latex Mattress Queen Price
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and alleviates pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending on your preferred firmness. As they’re sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have good shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Queen Price
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific version. You may prefer different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; every chart corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when deciding whether a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. Although, that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress option can also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Queen Price
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays may require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who do that. This service usually begins at $99. Latex Mattress Queen Price
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is finished, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Queen Price
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Queen Price
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. So if you are particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Queen Price