Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion based on your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific model. You might like different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when deciding whether a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress can also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can request delivery before or after specific dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who do that. This service typically starts at $99. Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will have $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may opt to swap their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. So if you’re particular and want to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Labor Day Sales