Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Latex Mattress Kansas City
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Kansas City
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Latex Mattress Kansas City
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion based on your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Kansas City
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific version. You may prefer different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. However that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Kansas City
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers may ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically starts at $99. Latex Mattress Kansas City
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Kansas City
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Kansas City
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Kansas City