Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Latex Mattress Feel
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Feel
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Latex Mattress Feel
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; most models perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based upon your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Feel
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You might like different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel as though they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft ones, but these can also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when judging whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. Although, that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress option may also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Feel
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Clients can request delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Latex Mattress Feel
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to exchange their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Feel
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Feel
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance of softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Feel