Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Latex Mattress Brand Names
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Brand Names
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Latex Mattress Brand Names
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good conforming and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement depending on your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have good shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a significant amount of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Brand Names
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel as though they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when judging whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Brand Names
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may ask for delivery before or after specific dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Latex Mattress Brand Names
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Brand Names
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Brand Names
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and wish to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Brand Names