Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Latex Mattress Berkeley
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Berkeley
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Latex Mattress Berkeley
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent shaping and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement based upon your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Latex Mattress Berkeley
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You may like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when judging whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option may still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Latex Mattress Berkeley
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season may require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically begins at $99. Latex Mattress Berkeley
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is finished, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Latex Mattress Berkeley
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Latex Mattress Berkeley
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Latex Mattress Berkeley