Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Jordans Latex Mattress Review
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Jordans Latex Mattress Review
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Jordans Latex Mattress Review
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based on your preferred firmness. As they are just firm enough, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Jordans Latex Mattress Review
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific version. You may like different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress can also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Jordans Latex Mattress Review
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service usually begins at $99. Jordans Latex Mattress Review
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Jordans Latex Mattress Review
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Jordans Latex Mattress Review
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and want to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Jordans Latex Mattress Review