Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about any sleeper and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Is Nectar Mattress Organic
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Is Nectar Mattress Organic
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Is Nectar Mattress Organic
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good conforming and alleviates pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many models perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based on your preferred firmness. Since they are just firm enough, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Is Nectar Mattress Organic
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific version. You might prefer different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; every diagram corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when deciding whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Is Nectar Mattress Organic
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers may request delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service usually begins at $99. Is Nectar Mattress Organic
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Is Nectar Mattress Organic
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Is Nectar Mattress Organic
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Is Nectar Mattress Organic