When you can not determine whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a foam with a bit more support on your back and hips. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides greater support. How To Open Layla Mattress
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
How To Open Layla Mattress
Construction How To Open Layla Mattress
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: How To Open Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side will place you in direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. How To Open Layla Mattress
When regularly used, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other high quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important element to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you’ll not be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
Now, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will more likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla uses both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which offers some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I definitely believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a fair degree of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe while sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
How To Open Layla Mattress
This is a true foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla mattress is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a rather quick response time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Shipping Charge: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually takes 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To return your mattress, customers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. How To Open Layla Mattress
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively provided to first purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you prefer to feel as if you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is ideal for you if you want a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you have the freedom to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a partner and require a mattress with great movement isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress How To Open Layla Mattress
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on opposite sides. This permits you to experience a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. How To Open Layla Mattress