Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! How To Move Latex Mattress
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss How To Move Latex Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. How To Move Latex Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent conforming and soothes aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending upon your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
How To Move Latex Mattress
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific model. You may like different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel as though they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these can also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications How To Move Latex Mattress
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season may require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients can ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, precise date and time requests are not available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service usually begins at $99. How To Move Latex Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is finished, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds How To Move Latex Mattress
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! How To Move Latex Mattress
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance of softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
How To Move Latex Mattress