Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically any sleeper and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! How To Buy Organic Mattress
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss How To Buy Organic Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. How To Buy Organic Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending on your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have good shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a significant amount of motion transfer.
How To Buy Organic Mattress
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You may prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; every diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel as though they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when judging whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications How To Buy Organic Mattress
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, precise date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. How To Buy Organic Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may opt to exchange their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds How To Buy Organic Mattress
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! How To Buy Organic Mattress
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance between softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
How To Buy Organic Mattress