Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Happsy Organic Mattress Topper
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Happsy Organic Mattress Topper
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Happsy Organic Mattress Topper
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent shaping and soothes pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement depending on your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Happsy Organic Mattress Topper
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when deciding whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Happsy Organic Mattress Topper
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays may require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can request delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Happsy Organic Mattress Topper
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Happsy Organic Mattress Topper
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Happsy Organic Mattress Topper
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Happsy Organic Mattress Topper