Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about any sleeper and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement based upon your preferred firmness. As they’re sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You may like different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel as though they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex than soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether or not a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. However that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Customers may request delivery after or before specific dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service usually begins at $99. Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will have $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you are particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Dunlop Natural Latex Mattress Toxic Free