Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Dormiente Latex Mattress Review
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Dormiente Latex Mattress Review
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Dormiente Latex Mattress Review
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good conforming and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement based on your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Dormiente Latex Mattress Review
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these may also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. However that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress can also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Dormiente Latex Mattress Review
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may be able to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season may require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Dormiente Latex Mattress Review
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Dormiente Latex Mattress Review
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Dormiente Latex Mattress Review
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Dormiente Latex Mattress Review