Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Dog Plush Beds
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Dog Plush Beds
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Dog Plush Beds
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for sleepers looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion based upon your preferred firmness. As they’re sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Dog Plush Beds
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific version. You may like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; every chart corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel as though they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex than soft ones, but these can also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Dog Plush Beds
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Clients may request delivery before or after specific dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Dog Plush Beds
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will have $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Dog Plush Beds
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Dog Plush Beds
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Dog Plush Beds