When you can’t decide whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a foam with a little more support for your hips and back. With 2 built in firmness options, you get to choose between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada
Construction Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side of the mattress will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada
When regularly used, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head every time you replace your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important component to consider especially for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you are sinking into the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which offers some cooling properties. But given the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support has been a frequent issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada
This is a genuine foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Delivery Charge: The Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually requires two to five days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To return your mattress, customers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only given to first owners who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for the mattress can be found underneath. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you need a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the opportunity to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you’ve got a spouse and need a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, double-sided design with a distinct firmness option on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the bed over. This feature enables you to try two distinct comfort options and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this advantage great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Does Layla Mattress Ship To Canada