Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Casper Vs Plushbeds
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Casper Vs Plushbeds
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Casper Vs Plushbeds
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; most versions perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending on your preferred firmness. Since they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Casper Vs Plushbeds
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel as though they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when deciding whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Casper Vs Plushbeds
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who may have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can request delivery before or after specific dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically starts at $99. Casper Vs Plushbeds
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Casper Vs Plushbeds
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Casper Vs Plushbeds
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Casper Vs Plushbeds