Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about anyone and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Can You Wash Latex Mattress
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Can You Wash Latex Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Can You Wash Latex Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for sleepers who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good conforming and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending upon your preferred firmness. As they are just firm enough, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
Can You Wash Latex Mattress
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You might like different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these can also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when judging whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Can You Wash Latex Mattress
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers may request delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Can You Wash Latex Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Can You Wash Latex Mattress
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Can You Wash Latex Mattress
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. So if you are particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This can result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Can You Wash Latex Mattress