Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically any sleeper and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based on your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft ones, but these can also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress components when deciding whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress option may also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season may require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Buy Latex Mattress Topper Australia