Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based on your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel as though they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these may also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress option may still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who may be able to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers may ask for delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically starts at $99. Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Best Rated Natural Latex Mattress Topper