Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement depending on your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific model. You may like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel as though they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when deciding whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option may also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might be able to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can ask for delivery before or after specific dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Best Organic Vegan Mattress Uk