Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about anyone and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Best Organic Spring Mattress
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Best Organic Spring Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Best Organic Spring Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and soothes pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion depending on your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Best Organic Spring Mattress
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific version. You might prefer different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when deciding whether a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress may also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Best Organic Spring Mattress
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may be able to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays may require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients can request delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact time and date requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Best Organic Spring Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Best Organic Spring Mattress
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Best Organic Spring Mattress
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. So if you are particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Best Organic Spring Mattress