Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically anyone and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Best Non Organic Mattress
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Best Non Organic Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Best Non Organic Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based upon your preferred firmness. Since they’re just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have good shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Best Non Organic Mattress
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific version. You might like different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; each chart corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when judging whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress can also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Best Non Organic Mattress
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who might be able to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may ask for delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Best Non Organic Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may opt to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Best Non Organic Mattress
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Best Non Organic Mattress
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Best Non Organic Mattress