Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Best Latex Mattress Companies
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Best Latex Mattress Companies
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Best Latex Mattress Companies
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; many versions perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending on your preferred firmness. Since they’re sufficiently firm, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Best Latex Mattress Companies
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You might like different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; every diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel as though they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress components when deciding whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress option may also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Best Latex Mattress Companies
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays may require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Best Latex Mattress Companies
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will have $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Best Latex Mattress Companies
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Best Latex Mattress Companies
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you are particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Best Latex Mattress Companies