Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and alleviates pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based on your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a significant amount of motion transfer.
Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel as though they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays may require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers may request delivery after or before specific dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Are Natural Latex Mattresses Hot