Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! 3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss 3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. 3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement depending upon your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific version. You may like different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft ones, but these can also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress components when judging whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications 3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may be able to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays may require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can ask for delivery before or after certain dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. 3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will have $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds 3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! 3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
3 Latex Mattress Topper Queen